Health Information and Medical Information
Making sure there is Māori leadership and decision-making across all levels of the action plan. As part of this focus area, we’re standing up a taskforce to make sure the action plan is on track to achieve the smokefree goal for Māori. From 1 July, four new agencies will be helping to achieve our vision of Pae Ora
- The Health Sciences Authority was formed on 1 April 2001 as a statutory board of the Singapore Ministry of Health with the integration of five specialised agencies.
- Samsung Health has prepared videos of expert coaches who will teach you new fitness programs including stretching, weight loss, endurance training, and more.
- Our website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Please note that Samsung Health is intended for fitness and wellness purposes only and is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
- The Cycle Tracking app and predicted fertile windows should not be used as a form of birth control or to support conception.
- A new expanded digital interface facilitates use and dissemination rather than bulky printed books as produced in the past.
You can also receive the same alerts as a loved one, such as heart rate and irregular rhythm notifications. Having a second set of eyes on your health data can give you peace of mind. With new sharing features, the Health app lets you do just that by offering powerful new ways to stay connected to your loved ones and provide useful information to healthcare providers.
AFib History is not currently approved and/or available in all regions. AFib History is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later, including Apple Watch SE, and requires the latest version of watchOS and iOS. Sleeping Respiratory Rate feature measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes. The Health app lets you keep all your health information securely in one place on your device. Make an impact by signing up for the Donate Life America registry directly from the Health app.
COVID-19 in NSW
Get the latest advice about COVID-19, including information about symptoms, vaccination, NHS COVID Pass, and what to do if you have or might have COVID‑19. Your complete guide to conditions, symptoms and treatments, including what to do and when to get help. NIH-supported research has had a major positive impact on nearly all of our lives. A research effort to revolutionize how we improve health and treat disease. NIH does not tolerate pervasive or severe harassment of any kind, including sexual harassment.
Harvard Medical School Faculty Contributors
Highlights uses on-device machine learning to serve up what matters most to you, like your steps, sleep, or vitals. For urgent medical help – use the NHS 111 online Health service, or call 111 if you’re unable to get help online. For help from a GP – use your GP surgery’s website, use an online service or app, or call the surgery.